- Name: Culture, Diversity & Health Lab (CDH)
- Faculty Advisor: Cynthia Levine
- Department(s): Psychology
- Area(s): Social and Personality
- Contact Person: Oliver Yan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (206) 685-4229
DescriptionResearch in our lab focuses on how social and cultural factors affect people’s health.
A lot of the lab’s work focuses on identifying what factors promote health among people from diverse cultural, racial, ethnic, gender, and socioeconomic backgrounds and on using this knowledge to understand and address health disparities. Learn more about our research at CDH lab website: https://depts.washington.edu/cdhlab/
All positions are currently filled, but we might look for more RAs for the upcoming Summer or Fall. More information coming next month.