If you are interested in earning academic (Psych 499) credit for working in a lab, follow these steps:
- Check the opportunities listed in the table below or check a faculty list to find someone whose interests match yours.
- Contact the researcher(s) you've identified. Discuss the project and the work you would be doing, and decide how many credits you would like to receive (3 credits = 9 hours/week, 2 credits = 6 hours/week, 1 credit = 3 hours/week).
- Get a registration permission card from the Main Office (Guthrie 119) and have the faculty person sign the card and give you a copy of the syllabus.
- Take the signed card and project syllabus to the Main Office (Guthrie 119) and exchange it for your entry code.
- Register for your 499, for the proper amount of credits.
Current Research Opportunities
Interested in working with a faculty member or graduate student on a research project? The following projects are recruiting undergraduates to help out in their labs.
If you are a Psychology graduate student, staff or faculty member and you would like to update your Psych 499 posting or add a new Psych 499 opportunity, please contact Carrie Perrin in Psychology Undergraduate Advising at 206-543-2698 or at email@example.com.